YATeam Open Source License
Copyright (C) 2018, 2021 YATeam,Org.
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the YOS General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users.Most of the programs released or to be released by YATeam adopt the general public license of YOS. You can apply it to your programs, too.
YOS is a General Public License issued by YATeam based on the characteristics of existing General Public License and its own needs. It will protect the rights and interests of authors and users to the maximum extent.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software,(3)Any reproduction, distribution and modification requires the author's express authorization and unique number, but the author shall not charge or charge in disguise during this process.
Also, for each author's protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors' reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone's free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The "Program", below, refers to any such program or work, and a "work based on the Program" means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you".
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
- You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the program's source code in any way upon receipt of the program in any form, provided that you prominently and properly publish the appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer, as well as the author's unique authorization code, on each copy, and show the means of verification; all statements regarding this license are reserved without any warranty; and you shall provide the any other recipient provides a copy of this license and this program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
- You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
d) Accompany it with the unique authorization code you obtained and the query method of authorization code.
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense or distribute this program except as expressly provided in this license. Any attempt to otherwise copy, modify, sublicense or distribute this program shall be void and shall automatically terminate your rights under this license. However, parties receiving copies or rights from you under this license agreement will not terminate their license agreement as long as they are fully compliant and the author expressly provides for inheritable rights.
5. You do not need to accept this license because you have not signed it. However, there are no other rights granted to you to modify or distribute this program or its derivative works. If you do not accept this license, these actions will be prohibited by law. Therefore, by modifying or distributing this program (or any work based on this program), you accept this license and accept all terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying this program or any work based on this program.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of this program is restricted by patent or copyright protected interface in some countries (regions), the original copyright owner who places this program under this license may add explicit geographical distribution restrictions (excluding those countries), so that distribution is allowed only in countries or regions not excluded. If there is no clear geographical distribution restriction and there is a conflict with the laws and regulations of this country and region, this license will automatically lapse, and you may not distribute and/or use this program in any way. In this case, this license contains restrictions as if written in the body of this license.
9. YATeam may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and "any later version", you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by YATeam. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by YATeam.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission.
Our decision will follow three goals, namely, to maintain the free state of all derivatives of our free software, to promote the overall sharing and reuse of software generally, and to maximize the rights of program owners and you.
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Program Publisher Specification
- If you use this license, you must provide your contact information so that the user can contact you and obtain a unique authorization code, which is in duplicate, stored in your database and sent to the user in writing or email. The authorization code must correspond to a unique user, otherwise it will be invalid and this license will be invalid automatically.The whole process of authorization shall not be charged in any form and shall not claim any rights.
- You must issue a unique authorization code to any applicant unconditionally, except for the content that is not allowed by local laws or you have revoked the authorization of the applicant.
- You must provide an authorization code query method for users to query. Please note that the inquiry process shall not charge or charge any fees in disguise, and shall not claim any additional rights, otherwise this license will automatically lapse.
- You can also entrust a third party to provide corresponding services free of charge, but the third party has the right to charge you. If you entrust a third party, you must issue the relevant statement and publicize it. Similarly, the third party must publicize your written permission.
- You may at any time, with reasonable reasons, revoke the authorization of any program based on your program for copying, distributing and/or modifying, and the legality of the non original program shall immediately lapse and shall not be used for any purpose.
- If you do not provide contact information and/or inquiry information, and do not declare that the authorization code can be removed, this license will automatically lapse.
- If you use this license, create a file named "LICENSE" which contains the whole context of this License in the first directory of your software package.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs
If you develop a new program, and you want it to be of the greatest possible use to the public, the best way to achieve this is to make it free software which everyone can redistribute and change under these terms.
To do so, attach the following notices to the program. It is safest to attach them to the start of each source file to most effectively convey the exclusion of warranty; and each file should have at least the "copyright" line and a pointer to where the full notice is found.
One line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.
(No need to add)
(If this item is not added, this license will automatically lapse)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the YOS General Public License as published by YATeam; either version 1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the YOS General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the YOS General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the YATeam, Org., firstname.lastname@example.org
If the program is interactive, make it output a short notice like this when it starts in an interactive mode:
Gnomovision version 69, Copyright (C) year name of author Gnomovision comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type 'yos w'. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; type 'yos c' for details.
The hypothetical commands 'yos w' and 'yos c' should show the appropriate parts of the General Public License. Of course, the commands you use may be called something other than 'yos w' and 'yos c'; they could even be mouse-clicks or menu items--whatever suits your program.
You should also get your employer (if you work as a programmer) or your school, if any, to sign a "copyright disclaimer" for the program, if necessary.
This General Public License permits incorporating your program into proprietary programs, however, you must disclose information about the source program. If your program is a subroutine library, you may consider it more useful to permit linking proprietary applications with the library.